The Moeke Fund operates on a global basis supporting projects that, in one form or another, facilitate children’s welfare. This range of support can be extended to include young adults still within the learning age.
A random selection of projects:
- In Bolivia Moeke Fund was involved in a project to set up school gardens that now supply healthy and sustainable food.
- At home in the Netherlands Moeke provided free membership to sport clubs and free swimming lessons to children from families that otherwise could not afford such activities.
- In Africa Moeke played a rol in developing alternative rituals to replace the traditional ones in which young girls were being circumcised.
- Stylish glasses that can be measured without expert supervision and supplied to those whose sight is deficient is another African project supported by the Moeke Fund.
- Washing machines and a fridge were bought for an orphanage home in India and the fund also made possible that a number of beds could be repaired and put to use again.
- A nursery in Asia, a technical school in Peru, equipment used as part of a screening method to identify child abuse in the Netherlands… the list goes on.